HOW TO ORDER OFF-LINE
If you prefer a personal service to your custom clothing experience, this is what you need to do:
- Send us a contact request and we will email you straight back or call you to discuss your requirements.
- Review the range of products available and make note of the items you are interested in ordering. This can be downloaded here.
- Design your new Custom Cycling Clothing. You can either:
- Email your logos (in vector format), colours (please provide a pantone reference, if you can) and a design brief and we will create the design for you, or
- If you have a cool graphic artist on hand who creates your designs. Just email your designs and logos in vector format.
- Correct sizing is essential. Download our sizing chart or arrange for us to send you a sample.
- Vermarc will place your design into their templates and the layout will be provided to you for sign-off.
- You place your order of required sizes and quantities of each article using the ordering template provided by us.
- We will provide you an invoice for the 50% deposit required, to place the order into production.
- When to order is ready to go, we will issue the final invoice for payment.
- Your new custom kit is then delivered.
The must read small print
- Logos and graphics supplied must be in vector format. ie: ai or eps (Adobe Illustrator formats preferable)
- There will be additional costs incurred if it is necessary to redraw logos and graphics not supplied in correct format. Costs may vary on every custom order.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the order and for the order to go into production.
- Production time is 8 weeks from receipt of deposit.
- Minimum orders are: Initial order 12 items (ie: 6 tops and 6 bottoms)
- No additional design or set-up fees are charged.
- The remaining 50% is required for delivery to the customer.